Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hello World!

Ahem...testing testing...

As most may know, I have procrastinated signing up for a blog for the longest time. I guess it is just that I am worried about various things, from having nothing intelligent to say to simply I don't want to do something unless I can give it a decent go...

So anyway, I have decided to rope in Mere and start up with small expections that people might find us at least a wee bit interesting and perhaps even entertaining enough to read our drivel (as mere puts it: "who wants to read crap about other pple's lives")....hmm...but let's not be pessimistic and see how it goes...

Basically all I am going to say is that it took me this long to finally dip my toes in...please give us virgin bloggers some support...thank you thank you thank you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drumroll please....Finally, a blog from someone I know. It'll be familiar, yet voyeuristic at the same time. hmm.. can't wait to try it out. Cheers to your maiden effort!

Anonymous said...

welcome! blog more hor.

andrea