Thursday, August 30, 2007

Has the choice already been made for me?

the hunt continues...but how not to feel that the guy up there is trying to tell me something when i got this via email today....

how suay can one person be....i wanted that job...sounded so good...sigh...i shld have known when i checked out the company website and the pdts and services were completely different from what was specified in the ad...stupid stupid me...

the guy up there is either telling me that i should give up the hope of ever finding a good job...or that my destiny is to be stuck with this bunch that will slowly but surely drive me insane??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quick!! Go and buy Lotto! So suay in your work life must mean good fortune in your gambling life!

Kim, Meredith & Shiro said...

just bought a scratchie...nil...looks like i am going thru a suay patch...sigh..not as if pple here celebrate hungry ghosts...also didn't step on any offerings...why so unlucky!?